Great inclusive services for mountain bikers at the Hotel Bellaval
Thanks to its perfect location in the middle of the Swiss national park in the splendid mountain landscape of the Swiss Alps, the Hotel Bellaval is a popular destination for mountain bikers. All routes start at the hotel and lead to a wonderful landscape in next to no time via perfect cycle paths.
Hotel guests with mountain bikes need one thing above all others: a well-maintained bike and the perfect breakfast in the morning, so nothing will stop them from having the best biking experience of their life.
The Hotel Bellaval offers the following inclusive services for hotel guests:
- Free overnight laundry service for bike clothes
- Bike cleaning station with small workshop
- Lockable bike garage with CCTV
- Bike shop with workshop and repair services at the Motta-Naluns cableway valley station (behind the hotel)
- Various maps and plenty of route tips
- Bike guide, bookable daily (by 12pm on the previous day)
- SFr. 59 per person per day (max 8 people per group)
- Riding technique training with short tour (price on request)
- Relaxation in our wellness oasis after a perfect day of cycling
The three-countries route for long distance fans
On the legendary three-countries tour, you can experience four exciting legs through the Engadine region’s mountain landscape as you explore three different cultures. We’ll take care of your luggage, so you can completely concentrate on your cycling experience. The three-countries tour is especially designed to suit the needs of bikers - including comprehensive services at the hotel, from the athletes’ breakfast and laundry service to the bike garage. Everything you need to embark on this impressive tour through three countries, three cultures and three languages. The three-countries tour is suitable for both mountain bikes and racing bikes.
National park bike tour: explore the national park by mountain bike
The highlight of the bike season in Scuol is the annual national park bike marathon. But you don’t have to take part in a marathon to discover the national park by bike. You can trundle along the popular marathon route through Switzerland’s only national park at your own pace. This means you’ll have more time to enjoy the beauty and untouched nature of the national park.
Do you still have questions about your vacation?
Call us, we will advise you.