A History Steeped in Tradition
Meets an atmosphere of wellbeing
The story of the Hotel Bellaval began over 100 years ago. Still called the ‘Hotel Bahnhöfli’, these thick stone walls welcomed their first guests in 1913. The traditional building, made with the special stone of the Graubünden Valley, has been maintained until today. Even now, each and every stone could tell tales of its difficult construction. The old ‘Bahnhöfli’ was a well-renowned building, which was known far beyond the borders of Scuol as a Rhaetian railway station.