Our top priority is the safety,protection and well-being of our guests.
We always keep an eye on the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Sauna & steam baths are open - compliance with minimum distance and limited number of people
- There is a spacious relaxation room with space to keep the minimum distance
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- Mouth and nose protection is only mandatory in the buffet area
- There is space to enjoy and maintain the minimum distance provided, regardless of whether inside in our restaurant
or outside on our sun terrace.
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth and nose protection and are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.
- Our guests are exempt from the restrictions in the ski area, which means for you as a Bellaval guest, carefree skiing pleasure in Scuol.