The Hotel Bellaval offers the following inclusive services per person per day/week to make sure your holiday is full of wellbeing and enjoyment. Enjoy the following:
Culinary highlights with the Bellaval luxury half-board:
- ‘Yummy’ breakfast buffet with eggs
- ‘Z’vieri’ afternoon buffet (during the winter season)
- 5-course meal with vegetarian option: our chefs are very flexible and will be able to cater for any special preferences or food allergies/intolerances.
- Children’s evening buffet with new options each day (during the winter season)
- We can also provide gluten-free and lactose-free meals on request
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- À la carte - Big card: from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m
- À la carte - Small card: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Half-board dinner (in restaurant): 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Services in your room:
- TV magazine in the room
- Free internet/WiFi
- Welcome drink (1x)
- Mineral water in the room (1x)
- Small basket of fruit in the room (1x)
Other inclusive services:
- Free outdoor parking space
- All charges, services and VAT included
- Free overnight laundry service for bike clothes
- NEW: Engadine Scuol holiday ticket:
All buses in Lower Engadine - Val Mustair and the Rhaetian railway up to Zernez are included in your room price all year round. The Motta-Naluns gondola lift and the Ftan-Prui cableway are included in summer (and for skiers in winter). During the winter season, non-skiers can enjoy one trip up-mountain and one trip down-mountain per day, as well as toboggan hire for the Prui-Ftan toboggan run.